|Wood Pulp (6)|
|Sodium Nitrate (6)|
DescriptionIt is clear the prospector depended on explosives and those noisy vehicles to rip the ground apart. We can expect a new foreman to take over soon.
I want to give the dwarves a taste of their own medicine. According to these plans if we combine nitroglycerin with wood pulp and sodium nitrate we can create an explosive charge. The rifleman, soldiers and officers in the Keep are known to have the supplies.
Collect these items and bring them to me. I will fashion a charge that the dwarves won't forget!
While Khazgorm's death might delay the digging in my ancestral lands some, it will by no means bring a total end to the destruction.
The Keep at Bael Modan is an increasing military threat. Built to defend the dig site, it is now poised for offensive force as well.
If you have the ingredients I requested, I can fashion a charge that will make the hasty dwarves reconsider their actions here in the Barrens.
No doubt we shall soon have a fitting surprise for those dwarves.
RewardsYou will receive: 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,100 experience
- 250 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites