|Dig Rat (8)|
DescriptionA <class> like you must get pretty hungry out here in The Barrens. Me, I'm starving all day long.
Tell you what, I'll fix you up a nice stew. Just need a few dig rats.
Seems those filthy dwarves at Bael Modan are overrun with everyone's favorite feast. Now head on down south to Bael Modan and bring me back some dig rats.
You can't call yourself a seasoned adventurer until you've spent some time killing rats! Haw!
Let me fix you some Dig Rat Stew. Ah, there we go.
Here you go!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Dig Rat Stew||Apothecary Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,370 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites