|Starbreeze Village Relic|
Description<class>, listen closely. Now that we have the brazier, and the means to light it, we still need another component to suffuse it with; something that will provide a focus strong enough to entice the spirit of my deceased, former comrade.
Isalien, our priestess, grew up in Winterspring at Starbreeze Village. I need you to gather a Starbreeze Village Relic from the Frostmaul giants of Frostwhisper Gorge in southern Winterspring, who are known for raiding to the north from time to time.
Now all that is left is to go to the Shrine of Eldretharr in the east wing of Dire Maul, and use the brazier to summon forth the spirit of my former cohort, Isalien. Her spirit has been corrupted by her possession of the piece of Valthalak's amulet, and the portion of his soul within it.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,450 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites