|Ravager Egg (12)|
There's irony in that, wouldn't you say? A starving cook?
<Legassi laughs half-heartedly and taps a folded piece of parchment he has in his pocket.>
According to this tourist map we were following - before we were so rudely shot down - there's an area to the southwest, near Terokkar Forest. It's called the Razorthorn Trail, and supposedly it's brimming with delicious ravager eggs!
I could cook up quite a feast if only someone were brave enough to go down there and get me some!
<Legassi's stomach grumbles in anticipation.>
I've just finished cleaning off my frying pan, so you're more than welcome to join me for a meal!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Ravager Egg Omelet|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites