|Gryphon Egg (5)|
DescriptionLooking over the remains, you surmise that this broken and battered skeleton must be all that is left of Featherbeard. Clutched in one skeletal hand is a torn and stained sheaf of paper. You gently remove and unroll it, revealing a hand-drawn map and a few hastily scrawled notes.
The map appears to be a rendering of Shadra'Alor and its three temples with 'x' marks in several places, presumably the locations of the stolen eggs. You place the map in your pack for inspection at a safer location.
The Witherbark killed Featherbeard?
<Rualeth's face contorts in horror at your description of the dwarf's death and the implications for Rualeth's mission.>
I understand why he felt he had to go in search of the eggs, but I wish he'd thought to bring others along. His death will no doubt enrage Falstad Wildhammer, triggering retaliation against the trolls, and delaying my audience indefinitely.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,390 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites