|Gryphon Egg (5)|
DescriptionLooking over the remains, you surmise that this broken and battered skeleton must be all that is left of Featherbeard. Clutched in one skeletal hand is a torn and stained sheaf of paper. You gently remove and unroll it, revealing a hand-drawn map and a few hastily scrawled notes.
The map appears to be a rendering of Shadra'Alor and its three temples with 'x' marks in several places, presumably the locations of the stolen eggs. You place the map in your pack for inspection at a safer location.
The Witherbark killed Featherbeard?
<Rualeth's face contorts in horror at your description of the dwarf's death and the implications for Rualeth's mission.>
I understand why he felt he had to go in search of the eggs, but I wish he'd thought to bring others along. His death will no doubt enrage Falstad Wildhammer, triggering retaliation against the trolls, and delaying my audience indefinitely.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,200 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.