|Mathystra Relic (6)|
DescriptionThe parchment you found at the Master's Glaive is a page from an ancient text...written by elves! It is heavily cursed and tainted by the corruption of the Twilight's Hammer, but it seems the cult is using ancient elven magic to bring their old masters back to our world.
Travel to the ruins of Mathystra to the northeast, and search for ancient relics among the grass and broken stones. Through their study, we may divine how the Twilight's Hammer intends to exploit the magic of the elves.
Be vigilant, <name>.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Hardwood Cudgel||Woodsman Sword|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,950 experience
- 350 reputation with Darnassus
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.