|Stillpine Furbolg Language Primer Read|
|Stillpine Furbolg Language Primer|
DescriptionI think I've cracked it, <name>!
<Aurren points to the totem.>
All that we need to know about the Stillpine furbolg language is imprinted on their totems. With just a rudimentary understanding of how their symbols work, we can study the totems and learn to communicate with the furbolgs.
I've written down the basics of the symbol matrix on this parchment. Study it and then examine the totem. It should lead you to the next language totem.
Speak to Arugoo when you return an educated <race>!
You note a strange collection of symbols that makes your mouth form the word A-K-I-D-A.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 70 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites