|Stillpine Captive Freed (8)|
DescriptionThe images on this totem depict a war between the Stillpine and the Bristlelimb furbolg tribes. The etchings show that the Bristlelimb have done unconscionable things to the furbolgs of Stillpine.
Amidst the chaos, a prophecy has begun to unfold: A hero will rise - not of furbolg blood - and save the Stillpine tribe.
Slay Bristlelimb furbolgs at Bristlelimb Village for their keys. Use the keys to free the Stillpine captives. Return to Arugoo of the Stillpine when you have freed them all!
And now, you have come.
I humble myself before you, great one.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Stillpine Defender||Stillpine Stinger|
|Arugoo's Crossbow of Destruction|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,250 experience
- 500 reputation with Exodar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.