DescriptionShh! Keep your voice down and don't call attention to me.
If the murlocs detect my presence, the experiment will be ruined! I've already come perilously close to contaminating my data.
While I was foraging yesterday, one of them must've wandered too close and discovered my camp. I returned just in time to see two of them carrying off a crate with most of my equipment! It's bound to be in one of their settlements around here, but I can't risk revealing my presence. Are you willing to help?
I know what I'm going to say in my report already.
'When faced with the products of a technologically superior culture, the Blacksilt displayed none of the curiosity characteristic of emerging cultures in humanoid species.'
It's brilliant! The gentlemen in Ironforge are going to love it! I can't thank you enough, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,250 experience
- 250 reputation with Gnomeregan
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.