DescriptionWhat does Argus mean to you, <name>? Many draenei probably do not know or remember our home planet. It is there that we split from the man'ari: the twisted demonic reflections of ourselves that were 'gifted' by Sargeras. Or as they call themselves, eredar.
Eredar... this word once held meaning.
<Admetius smacks his lips as if to taste the word.>
Let us not waste anymore time. Find Vindicator Boros to begin your training.
Are you ready to spill some blood in the name of the Light? For Velen? For Argus?
I'll slow down.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 105 experience
- 10 reputation with Exodar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites