|Sunhawk Spy slain (10)|
DescriptionBlood Watch is one of two forward bases operated by the Hand of Argus. You have already been to the other base, Azure Watch; things are completely different in Bloodmyst. When we first got here, the land was as beautiful as Azuremyst. We even called it Silvergale but now sickness is spreading across the land, worse yet, the blood elves that we were battling on the Exodar survived the crash. This brings me to your assignment: Venture northwest into Bladewood and terminate any blood elves that you find.
I have some good news, <name>. We have received some new information about the possible location of more survivors. A new crash site has been discovered! When I am done attending to those matters, I will call for you.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Fist of Argus||Blade of Argus|
|Hand of Argus Crossfire|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,050 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.