|Bloodmyst Water Sample|
|Water Sample Flask|
DescriptionOur shaman claim that the elements of water have become greatly agitated by the pollution of the water source. We know that the Exodar's power core is lodged into the mountain to the west. It must be leaking volatile fluids into the water supply! I need you to get me more information.
<Aesom points to a flask and nods.>
You are to take this flask and follow the beach north until you reach the area where the rivers of Bloodmyst drain into the ocean. Take a sample from that location and return to me.
I hope you didn't swim in any of that contaminated water.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,350 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites