DescriptionAs you know, many of Telredor's inhabitants are refugees from the war that decimated the draenei. It is my goal to maintain Telredor as a safe haven for all of our allies in this struggle. There are some who desire to join us, but feel they are not yet ready.
We owe them whatever help we can provide, <name>. A group of Broken under the leadership of Ikuti have taken shelter in the ruins of an old temple to the northwest of Serpent Lake. Seek them out and extend your hand in friendship to them.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,500 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.