|Ango'rosh Attack Plans|
DescriptionThe position of the ogres' mushroom-cutting operation can't be an accident. I can't escape the suspicion that they're preparing for an attack on Zabra'jin.
I must know for certain, <name>. The ogres have another outpost to the northwest, the Ango'rosh Grounds. If they're staging for an attack, there will be evidence of their plans there. Go there, <name> and search the camp for signs of their intentions. Return to me with anything that might be suspicious.
I knew it! The stench of ogres always carries an implicit threat. Now that we have proof of their intentions, we must act before they do.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- 250 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites