|Daggerfen Poison Manual|
|Daggerfen Poison Vial|
DescriptionBugs, bugs, bugs! The marsh is full of them and my companions here seem obsessed with them.
Well, I've had it with the bugs! Something far more intriguing has captured my interest. To the west, there is a village of Lost Ones who call themselves the Daggerfen.
The whole tribe consists of highly specialized assassins. I've noticed them mixing and using a particularly potent kind of poison. I'm dying to know more about the poison, but that's going to require a copy of the recipe and a sample vial.
They're using ragveil as a base for the poison? No, that can't be right. Ragveil has no toxic properties.
Including ragveil in a poison is like a rogue wielding two maces. Sure, you can do it, but it isn't true to the essence of your calling! I just can't understand...
<Timothy clears his throat.>
I mean, thank you for fetching these for me. I'll try out the poison as soon as time permits.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
|Tim's Trusty Helmet||Crimson Steer Energy Drink|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites