- General Umbriss – As Azeroth's champions and their red dragon allies assault the gates of Grim Batol, the malefic General Umbriss leads the fortress's cultist and twilight dragonspawn defenders.
- Forgemaster Throngus – A smith for the Twilight's Hammer cult, this massive ettin is eager to use the weapons and armor he's forged to annihilate intruders.
- Drahga Shadowburner – This Twilight's Hammer courier is on a mission from the Bastion of Twilight. Should heroes overcome his fiery minions, Drahga will reveal a portent of doom for Azeroth's defenders.
- Erudax, the Duke of Below – Deathwing has dispatched one of his greatest lieutenants to discover the secret that several mighty red dragons have died to protect. From the cavernous realm of Deepholm, this faceless general will bring to bear the next generation of draconic power to obliterate those foolish enough to challenge him.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.