- Omnotron Defense System – The Omnotron Defense System was once touted as the Dark Iron dwarves' greatest technological marvel. When Nefarian arrived in Blackwing Descent, he repurposed the run-down system to annihilate anyone intruding on his laboratories.
- Magmaw – Magmaw is a colossal lava worm summoned from the Firelands centuries ago by Ragnaros' Dark Iron servitors. Nefarian largely considers Magmaw a worrisome pest, but has grown fond of feeding the beast his failed experiments... and servants.
- Atramedes – Atramedes, or Experiment 25463-D, is a failed attempt to bestow enhanced senses on a black dragon whelp. The toxic salve applied to the broodling robbed him of sight, forcing him to rely on sound and smell for survival. A tragic story... if Atramedes weren't so evil.
- Chimaeron – Terrifying. Ugly. Evil. Kill it.
- Maloriak – The human Malory was a bright young alchemist until he was kidnapped by Nefarian and fused with the corpse of a dragonspawn. The result-Maloriak-is a bumbling minion who possesses only a dull glimmer of his former intelligence.
- Nefarian's End – Deathwing's son, Nefarian, gained infamy for his horrifying efforts to create chromatic dragons from the essences of Azeroth's various dragonflights. After his death in Blackwing Lair, he was reanimated and charged by Deathwing to continue his insidious endeavors.